We have exciting data on how industry executives are viewing the Biopharma Industry, where they are confident, where the risks are, and what the outsourcing trends are.
Kineticos is excited to have hosted a panel discussion with Kineticos Experts and Industry Veterans on the Q1 Biopharma Confidence Index. Our experts discuss what the data means, how things have changed since COVID started and how the future looks as more and more get vaccinated.
We have exciting data on how industry executives are viewing the Biopharma Industry, where they are confident, where the risks are, and what the outsourcing trends are as we approach 1 year since the start of the pandemic.
The Biopharma CEO Confidence Index is a forward-looking indicator designed to measure C-suite sentiment and confidence in the biopharma industry’s economy. Click below to view current and past results.
- 2021 Q1 Results
- 2020 Q3 Results
- How COVID-19 is Transforming Perceptions And Approaches to Clinical Research
- C-Suite Survey Underscores Digital Technology’s Growing Role in Clinical Trials
- 2020 Q1 Discussion Part 5 – Sales and Marketing Concepts, Political Pressures and Overarching Economic Effects
- 2020 Q1 Discussion Part 4 – In- and Out-Licensing Activities and CRO Outsourcing
- 2020 Q1 Discussion Part 3- Raising Capital and Mergers and Acquisitions
- 2020 Q1 Discussion Part 2- Impact of AI, Machine Learning, and New Technologies
- 2020 Q1 Discussion Part 1- Fundamentals of Running a Biopharmaceutical
- 2018 Q3 Results
- 2017 Q2 Results
- 2016 Q3/Q4 Results
- 2016 Q2 Results
- 2016 Q1 Results
- 2015 Q4 Results
- 2015 Q3 Results
The BCI is intended to be a forward-looking index designed to measure c-suite and executive leadership sentiment in the biopharma industry asking questions about their confidence levels concerning key issues. We look for the BCI to become a valuable and highly sought-after resource for its key insights across both key industry-related issues and business functions, including:
- Capital Markets
- Deal Landscape
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Clinical Development
- Regulatory Affairs
- Business Model and Workforce