It was once solely on the shoulders of Pharma/Biotech to produce all of our industry’s innovation. However, we’re learning that in today’s environment, true innovation is reliant on several parties. We look to our panel in A CRO’s Role in Innovation to explore how CROs can help further modernize drug development.
- Shailesh Maingi, CEO, Kineticos
- Peter Benton, President & COO, Worldwide Clinical Trials
- Trey Putnam, Professor, Division of Clinical and Translational Sciences, School of Pharmacy, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Rich Shea, CEO, Eldec Pharmaceuticals
- Part 1 – The FDA’s Shift from Gate Keeper to Enabler
- Part 2 – Where is Today’s Innovation Bottleneck?
Subscribe to Kineticos to receive weekly emails containing insightful content.