Most of us were shocked when Scott Gottlieb stepped down from his duties as the FDA Commissioner. He is largely responsible for what the FDA has become today and is viewed as a revolutionary for modernizing critical components of our industry. Soon after he announced his resignation, he turned a few heads again by releasing a statement on the state of clinical research. In response to Gottleib’s bold statement, Kineticos invited panelists representing three unique perspectives to discuss his remarks as well as the current state of the FDA.
- The FDA’s Shift from Gate Keeper to Enabler
- Where is Today’s Innovation Bottleneck?
- A CRO’s Role in Innovation
- Will Technology Solve Our Biggest Challenges?
- Shailesh Maingi, CEO, Kineticos
- Peter Benton, President & COO, Wordwide Clinical Trials
- Trey Putnam, Professor, Division of Clinical and Translational Sciences, School of Pharmacy, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Rich Shea, CEO, Eldec Pharmaceuticals
Subscribe to Kineticos to receive weekly emails containing insightful content.