Oncology Diagnostics Panel Session
Ex-US Opportunities and Limitations explores the landscape outside of the US with a focus on larger markets such as China and India. The panelists share their perspective on what the US can learn from these developing markets as well as why the maturation process takes significant time and effort.
- Shailesh Maingi – Founder and CEO, Kineticos
- Eric Mayer – CEO, EDP Biotech
- Sandra Dunn – CEO, Phoenix Molecular
- Brian Kelly – Global Director, Diagnostic Partnering, Thermo Fisher
- Part 1 – Can Diagnostics Keep Up with Pharma
- Part 2 – Making Up for Unfavorable Reimbursement
- Part 3 – The Impact of I/O on Oncology Diagnostics
- Part 4 – A Path to Success in Diagnostics
- Part 5 – The Value and Drawbacks of an Integrated Pharma/Diagnostics Model
Subscribe to Kineticos to receive weekly emails containing insightful content.