We’ve come a long way in drug development over the past 20 years but we are still in the early days when it comes to technology. The next 20 years will undoubtedly bring another round of advancements but how far can technology take us? See what our expert panelists have to say in Will Technology Solve Our Biggest Challenges?
- Shailesh Maingi, CEO, Kineticos
- Peter Benton, President & COO, Worldwide Clinical Trials
- Trey Putnam, Professor, Division of Clinical and Translational Sciences, School of Pharmacy, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Rich Shea, CEO, Eldec Pharmaceuticals
- Part 1 – The FDA’s Shift from Gate Keeper to Enabler
- Part 2 – Where is Today’s Innovation Bottleneck?
- Part 3 – A CRO’s Role in Innovation
Subscribe to Kineticos to receive weekly emails containing insightful content.